It’s summer, which means warm weather, more free time, and endless options for things to do. But doing stuff is, uh, expensive! One could easily blow a whole paycheck on a fun summer weekend, but that doesn’t mean you have to! We know Groupon is no secret, but we took some time to go through all the deals of the moment and found 15 of the best—from great food to essential Brooklyn experiences to some well-deserved pampering—that will get you one step closer to winning summer, without breaking the bank.
1. Rent an adorable multi-rider bike (pictured above) and pedal around Prospect Park
Spend $15 for $30 worth of bike riding.
Lakeside Prospect Park, 171 East Drive, Prospect Park
2. Plan a bagel brunch in McCarren Park with friends
Get one dozen bagels and one tub of cream cheese for $9.
Brownstone Bagel Bread Company, 671 Union St, Park Slope
3. Get drunk while making pottery
A $48 class for $25.
Sip and Sculpt, 52 Harrison Place, Williamsburg
4. Relax with some yoga at one of our favorite Brooklyn yoga studios
$49 for an unlimited monthly pass.
YogaWorks, 53 Court Street, Brooklyn Heights
5. Take a boat out onto the bay for some good old-fashioned fishing
Enjoy a half day, solo, for $25. Want to bring a buddy? It’s only $39. Or make it a party of four for $75.
Ranger VI, Pier 4, Sheepshead Bay
6. Take a mixology class now, wow your friends with your cocktail-making skills later
$35 for a $65 class.
Huckleberry Bar, 588 Grand Street, Williamsburg
7. Stuff your face with some of the best mac and cheese in Brooklyn
$40 worth of food for $20.
Black Swan, 1048 Bedford Ave, Williamsburg
8. Stop putting it off and finally get your bicycle fixed up
Spend $20 for $40 worth of bicycle repair services.
Brooklyn Bike Doctor, 133 Grand Street, Williamsburg
9. When it’s hot as hell, maybe try literally freezing yourself?
Get a $90 cryotherapy treatment for $59.
Cryotherapy Spa of Brooklyn, 2606 East 16th Street, Sheepshead Bay
10. Eat BBQ until you burst
$80 worth of food for $40.
Beast of Bourbon, 710 Myrtle Ave, Bed-Stuy
11. Be nice to your skin and make up for all of that sun damage
50-minute classic facial for $39, 75 minutes for $59.
Loja Salon, 294 5th Ave, Park Slope
12. Running on the treadmill getting boring? Throw an aerial fitness class into your routine
$30 for a $65 class—for all levels, all ages
Aerial Cirque NYC, 51 N 1st, Williamsburg
13. Host a dinner party at your place with some of Brooklyn’s best produce
$15 for $25 worth of food.
Rossman Farms, 770 3rd Ave, Sunset Park
14. All-day beer tasting
Two flights of beer for $19, four flights for $38, or a growler fill for $14.
Nunu,179 5th Ave and 529 Atlantic Ave, Boerum Hill
15. Chicken and waffles brunch the morning after all-day beer tasting
$25 for $40 worth of eats.
Oleanders, 160 N 12 St, Williamsburg