Taste Talks is coming back to Brooklyn this fall, and this time, they’re bringing the South up North. This September 9 – 11, you can experience interactive panel discussions, exclusive dinners, parties, and tastings; the Future Food Expo; the signature All-Star BBQ; and much more!
Taste Talks has teamed up with Chef Sean Brock — champion of Southern food and founder of award-winning Husk Restaurant in Charleston and Nashville — to curate Taste Talks Brooklyn 2016. Together they’re planning a Taste Talks that’ll smoke, crackle, and glow brighter than a barbecue pit.
They’re also bringing some friends along for the ride. Here’s a first look at who you can expect to break cornbread with in September. Did we mention there would be a Husk/Mission Chinese Low Country Boil collaboration with Chef Danny Bowien?
• Jeremiah Stone & Fabian Von Hauske, Co-chef/Owners at Contra and Wildair
• Enrique Olvera, Chef/Owner at Cosme
• Dianna Daoheung, Executive Chef at Black Seed Bagels
• José Ramirez-Ruiz, Chef/Partner at Semilla
• Sohui Kim, Chef/Partner at Insa
• Jonah Reider, Columbia student who started viral restaurant Pith in his dorm room
• Ron Duprat, Season 6 Top Chef contestant
• Dan Pashman, Host of WNYC’s The Sporkful podcast
• Liza De Guia, founder of Food Curated and co-host of Bravo’s Going Off the Menu
• And more to come!