Taste Talks, the innovative festival and symposium exploring the future of taste, returns to Brooklyn this fall, featuring curation by the one and only Questlove! From Friday, September 11 – Sunday, September 13, attendees can experience interactive panel discussions & tastings, underground dinners, a celebrity chef BBQ and much more.
A limited release of discounted, early bird tickets are now on sale!
The first announcement of Taste Talks Brooklyn 2015 Talent includes:
- Dominique Ansel (Dominique Ansel Bakery)
- Michael Chernow (The Meatball Shop)
- Paul Liebrandt (formerly of The Elm)
- Daniel Krieger (Food Photographer)
- Alex Miesen (Blue Marble)
- Arlene Stein (Terroir Symposium)
- Dickson Despommier (Vertical Farm)
- Jordana Rothman (Food Writer)
- Kristy Del Coro (Spe Certified)
- Michael Moss (Author, Salt Sugar Fat)
- Taavo Somer (Freemans)
- Thomas Mylan (The Meat Hook)
- many more to come!
Grab a ticket today, and we’ll see you there!